Wednesday 26 August 2015

SPIRIT SCIENCE WITCHCRAFT

SPIRIT SCIENCE WITCHCRAFT

 
 
 
 
 
 
Rate This

Imagery
One of my favorite quotes:
GOD and science go together, it’s man that gets in between!
It’s true. Mankind made religion and he thinks he owns science too….to me, science is just man’s explanation of something GOD already knows! BOY! We must look ignorant to GOD…
SS1280X1024
Let me make myself perfectly clear! I had a sign from The Holy Spirit about the pictures being posted on FACEBOOK from this site featured in this article. It was a warning from The Holy Spirit. What reminded me was when I posted a picture from this site on my FACEBOOK. The next day, I was shocked that I had done so. The only reason I did was because the picture corresponded with my feelings that day but was not esoteric by nature. I should have known better, and NOW I DO! Please pay attention so you don’t make the same mistake…
I will randomly place pictures from their site as well.
lucid-living-2
320851_258359307537899_210238862349944_792407_850467624_n
If you do a random search on the links listed atop the page, you will find:
SPIRIT SERIES
And this was what I found!
Lesson Guide
Lesson 1 – Thoughts
Lesson 2 – Chakras
Lesson 3 – Channeling
NEED I GO ANY FURTHER?
WITCHCRAFT! More proof?
11214190_1104448869595601_7449238567407422143_n
Click on:
WHAT’S HOT -Why They Call Us Moon Women
WHAT IN THE WORLD!
“Week One- New Moon (day 1 – first day of bleeding – day 7): Death – Rebirth Phase. Winter energy.”
This is witchcraft, plain and simple!!
http://thespiritscience.net/about-spirit-science/
Agenda
This was a top article on the site:
(It corresponds with the series I just did! The Altar of the Lord…which is here:
Messages from the Lion’s Gate (8/15/15)
Jocelyn Daher
“There was a huge influx of energy that came through around August eighth of this year. This portal has been called the triple eight portal or Lion’s Gate, if you haven’t heard the basic proponents to this star configuration, see my article that was release before and during the event by clicking here. This article is going to be what I received through opening my channel for the day. Keep in mind this is just one interpretation of thousands of different perspective but if you are curious please continue to co-create this mental exploration with me.”
http://thespiritscience.net/2015/08/15/messages-from-the-lions-gate/
maxresdefault
https://www.facebook.com/thespiritscience
On the very day which I was putting this research together, this picture was on the front page of the website:
3 Signs Showing Evidence of Reincarnation
http://thespiritscience.net/2015/08/17/3-signs-showing-evidence-of-reincarnation/
evolution
FACEBOOK had this on the page:
What Happens to Your Consciousness When You Take Ayahuasca?
http://thespiritscience.net/2015/08/13/what-happens-to-your-consciousness-when-you-take-ayahuasca/
Are you kidding me? They are encouraging you to take drugs that can open your subconscious…that will allow portals to be established for demons to enter! This person even comments on the room being full of spirits! the spirits told him; “We are the spirits of the Ayahuasca.”
feature123-672x372
Pictures contain quotes from:
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī, also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkhī, Mawlānā, Mevlânâ, Mevlevî, and more popularly simply as Rūmī, was a 13th-century Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic.
Chandra Mohan Jain, also known as Acharya Rajneesh from the 1960s onwards, as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh during the 1970s and 1980s, and as Osho from 1989, was an Indian mystic, guru and spiritual teacher.
Chinmoy Kumar Ghose, better known as Sri Chinmoy, was an Indian spiritual master who taught meditation in the West after moving to New York City in 1964.
Others such as, Dalai Lama-Confuscious-Osho-Mahatma Gandhi…etc.
the_all_seeing_eye_by_thedarkentity
The problem is the “EMERGING SCIENCE” effect which is so prevalent in society today is nothing but Satan trying to convince mankind they can discover their hidden talents and escalate their own consciousness and become gods. Same ole trickery,…different spin.
UFO
Don’t be deceived by this! It’s all a New Age method of witchcraft! New World Order methodology with the intent of you communicating with demons.
Spirit Science Gathering & Retreat
1-gods-ultimate-weapon-freespeechanimation1

No comments:

Post a Comment