Wednesday 30 July 2014

INTERVIEW WITH CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK MR. SAMCHUKS (@samchukstullema)

SAM2SAM1 

Hello readers, welcome to another edition of – CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK ON I WON POPULAR BLOG.
Recently, I Won Popular blog crew was on-set in (Delta State) with the Ex- ambassador of choice publications and magazine 2012/13 and the winner of (FACE OF ODENIGBO TV 2013) on a new movie titled “MY IRE”. Which is set to be release later this year!!!
I Won Popular blog crew were given an opportunity to speak with Mr. samchuks, and we asked him for a little introduction about himself…………….And this was what he said:
 
Hi Guys,
My name is chukwuemeka .o. Samuel aka (samchuks).  Am a graduate from film and broadcast academy ozoro delta state, Nigeria. (West Africa)
Ambassador choice publications and magazine 2012/2013,
THE FACE OF ODENIGBO  TV  2013, 
Am a cinematographer an a content producer for (cable african network)  can tv…….
 
MR. SAMCHUKS  ALSO TOLD I WON POPULAR BLOG CREW:
I was on-set recording the movie titled ”MY IRE”. I came here as an assistant director and suddenly, I was asked by the director of the film (DIR.JOHNSON JOHN) to replace a cast that was unable to deliver. So, now I found my self on-set as an assistant director and a cast……….LOL.. but all the same am always good to go….LOL   
Hmmmm, MY IRE is  set to be released later this year!!!
 
(END)
Don’t worry guys, we know that u can’t wait for the movie “MY IRE”. But guess what??? We will always  keep you posting……(Take that as a promise for  I WON POPULAR)….
The above & below photos were taken by I WON POPULAR CREW when Mr. Samchuks was on-set …
To know more about SAMCHUKS EMEKA/
Follow him on Twitter @samchukstullema
Like/Add him on Facebook.com/samchukse

No comments:

Post a Comment